Hi, Hitachi-team, Last week, CVE-2020-27820 [drm/nouveau UAF] was reported by the following email. https://lore.kernel.org/cip-dev/CAGb2v641=SrfdDh9CS4fwWVrfuCG2O2oni9V_QsVJEza+g5mRg@mail.gmail.com/T/#u According to the kernel team analysis, it seems that the nouveau driver is enabled in hitachi_omap defconfigs for both 4.4 and 4.19. However, the configs are for OMAP platforms which, according to our understanding, don't have PCI for a graphics card. So we think that the hitachi_omap defconfigs should be corrected to disable the nouveau driver. We could be wrong, so please advise us. Once you confirm it to be corrected, we will go ahead to change it. Best regards, -- M. Kudo