Hello Kudo-san and ChenYu-san, Thanks for reporting the issue. Including nouveau driver, it seems that our defconfigs have some unneeded drivers. I'm confirming this with our development team, please wait a moment. Best regards, Hidehiro Kawai Hitachi, Ltd. Research & Development Group > From: cip-dev@lists.cip-project.org On Behalf Of masashi.kudo@cybertrust.co.jp > Hi, Hitachi-team, > > Last week, CVE-2020-27820 [drm/nouveau UAF] was reported by the following email. > https://clicktime.symantec.com/3Hrgtrrm6ninbLpVgrZpbS37Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Flore.kernel.org%2Fcip-dev%2FCAGb2v641%3DSr > fdDh9CS4fwWVrfuCG2O2oni9V_QsVJEza%2Bg5mRg%40mail.gmail.com%2FT%2F%23u > > According to the kernel team analysis, it seems that the nouveau driver is enabled in hitachi_omap defconfigs for both > 4.4 and 4.19. > However, the configs are for OMAP platforms which, according to our understanding, don't have PCI for a graphics card. > So we think that the hitachi_omap defconfigs should be corrected to disable the nouveau driver. > > We could be wrong, so please advise us. Once you confirm it to be corrected, we will go ahead to change it. > Best regards, > -- > M. Kudo