Hi all, a quick follow-up from our cip-core meeting today: isar-cip-core is already able to pull configs from cip-kernel-config. It does so for all machines where USE_CIP_KERNEL_CONFIG = "1", ie. hihope-rzg2m, iwg20m and simatic-ipc227e. So we "only" need to check the other targets and see how they can be migrated. And we should remove the old defconfigs from isar-cip-core then (some could already go). Jan -- Siemens AG, Corporate Technology, CT RDA IOT SES-DE Corporate Competence Center Embedded Linux