Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Jerome Glisse <jglisse@redhat.com>
To: cocci@systeme.lip6.fr
Subject: [Cocci] Add code after local variable declarations ?
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 18:11:07 -0400

I would like to add code after local variable declaration but there
is nothing particular to match there for me. Roughly i want to do:

    void FooFun(..., struct fooicareabout *identifier, ...)
    {
        // bunch of local variable

        // I want to add code here after all local variables
    }

The thing i match on is one of the function argument. So is that do-
able ? If so any pointer on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Jérôme