Dear Coccinelle Developers, today being "I Love Free Software" / https://ilovefs.org I thank you for developing such a fantastic software like Coccinelle! I work in scientific / HPC computing and Coccinelle helped my work in achieving what was previously unachievable, or slow or extremely error-prone. And because Coccinelle is free software, I could inspect Coccinelle and even adapt a few minimal things to my needs! And you, fellow mailing list subscribers, how did Coccinelle improve your work ? And, dear Coccinelle devels, what we users can do to ensure good health to the Coccinelle project ? Long life to Coccinelle and its developers! Michele