Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
* [Cocci] Thank you for Coccinelle!
@ 2020-02-14  8:40 Michele Martone
From: Michele Martone @ 2020-02-14  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

Dear Coccinelle Developers,

today being "I Love Free Software" / https://ilovefs.org
I thank you for developing such a fantastic software like
Coccinelle!

I work in scientific / HPC computing and Coccinelle helped
my work in achieving what was previously unachievable, or
slow or extremely error-prone.

And because Coccinelle is free software, I could inspect
Coccinelle and even adapt a few minimal things to my needs!

 And you, fellow mailing list subscribers, how did
 Coccinelle improve your work ?

 And, dear Coccinelle devels, what we users can do to ensure
 good health to the Coccinelle project ?

Long life to Coccinelle and its developers!
Michele