Hello all, I’m interested in using Coccinelle. Currently I’m playing with the example „Removing a function argument": http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/docs/main_grammar016.html#sec24 It works well with drivers/atm/firestream.c, but if the definition of the function and the call are in two different files it doesn’t work anymore. It seems that the reference „rule1.fn“ doesn’t work across files? I created a minimal testcase (see attachment). Is there any way to make this work? best regards Lennart Glauer