Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Markus Elfring <Markus.Elfring@web.de>
To: Coccinelle <cocci@systeme.lip6.fr>
Subject: [Cocci] Improving parallel SmPL data processing for database support
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2019 14:04:27 +0200

Hello,

I occasionally use the software “SQLAlchemy” for easy storage of source code data.
I noticed once more that information was not permanently stored
if the parameter “-j 4” was passed to the program “spatch” while
the database “PostgreSQL 11.3-7.1” was selected as the desired storage system.
The used scripts for the semantic patch language can still work as expected
if they are executed only by single processor instead.

Can any more software developers get into the mood then to find the system
details out which hinder the application of parallel data processing in such cases?
https://github.com/coccinelle/coccinelle/issues/50

Regards,
Markus