Coccinelle archive on lore.kernel.org
From: "Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult" <lkml@metux.net>
To: LKML <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>, Coccinelle <cocci@systeme.lip6.fr>
Subject: [Cocci] NULL pointer constraints vs. compiler checks
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 12:52:14 +0200

Hello folks,

we recently have lots of patches for either adding missing NULL checks,
removing unneeded ones, etc. It seems that's an non-trivial terrain,
so I'm thinking about potential compiler support.

Does anybody know whether gcc has some way for not-null constraints ?

thx
--mtx

--
Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult