On Tue, 4 Oct 2022, Christoph Böhmwalder wrote: > Hi all, > > say I would like to replace an instance of the struct_group macro in the > Linux kernel: > > struct_group(algs, > char verify_alg[SHARED_SECRET_MAX]; > char csums_alg[SHARED_SECRET_MAX]; > ); The corresponding C code is not parsed. I will check whether this can be integrated without introducing parse conflicts. julia > > I'm guessing this is not supported by coccinelle because of the > "unusual" syntax? I tried specifying struct_group as a "declarer", but > that did not work (which does not surprise me because it's not really a > declarer anyway). > > Is there any way I can still make this match? > > Thanks. > > -- > Christoph Böhmwalder > LINBIT | Keeping the Digital World Running > DRBD HA — Disaster Recovery — Software defined Storage >