cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
* [Cocci] Parse error on macro function declaration
@ 2019-07-05  7:51 Fuqian Huang
From: Fuqian Huang @ 2019-07-05  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

On the grammer manual of cococinelle, #define could follow with a
function declaration.

#define id (PARAMSEQ(id, ε)) [top]
top :: = .... | funcdecl
fundecl ::= [fn_ctype] funinfo ∗ funid ([PARAMSEQ(param, ε)]) { [stmt_seq] }

I try to write the following code to match a function declaration with a marco:
The code try to match:
#define MY_FUNC(name) \
static void show##name() \
{ \
  print("name = %s\n", name); \
}\
MY_FUNC("amy");

My cocci script:
@ print @
identifier fn, MARCO;
@@
#define MARCO(name) fn(...) {...}

This fits the grammar above:
id - MARCO
PARAMSEQ - name
top - funcdecl
funid - fn
But when I run command:
spatch --parse-cocci my.cocci
errors happen:
minus: parse error
  File "my.cocci", line 4, column 20, charpos = 55
  around 'fn',
  whole content = #define MACRO(name) fn(...) {...}

My coccinelle version is 1.0.7

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-07-05  7:51 UTC | newest]