cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
* [Cocci] Determining the second line indent amount?
@ 2018-12-18 18:01 Timur Tabi
From: Timur Tabi @ 2018-12-18 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

I want to write a Python script that will word-wrap long literal
strings.  In order to do that properly, I need to know how many spaces
the parameter is indented, so that I can guarantee that the string is
wrapped at column 80.  Is that information available?

Coccinelle puts long strings on their own line (in my case, it's
always the second parameter), so I think all I will need is the indent
amount that Coccinelle uses for multi-line function calls, not any
specific parameter.