cocci.inria.fr archive mirror
* [Cocci] Dummy rule for simplifying "depends on" clauses?
@ 2018-10-09 22:30 Timur Tabi
From: Timur Tabi @ 2018-10-09 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cocci

In my cocci script, I have several rules, only one of which will
match.  I then have a bunch of other rules that should be run only if
one of the first rules is run.  So I have something like this:

@rule1@
@@

@rule2@
@@

@rule3@
@@

@depends on rule1 || rule2 || rule3@

@depends on rule1 || rule2 || rule3@

How can I create a dummy rule so that I can do something like this:

@rule1@
@@

@rule2@
@@