On Mon, 10 Aug 2020, Jonathan Corbet wrote: > On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 09:30:18 +0200 > Markus Elfring wrote: > > > > Modify coccinelle documentation to further clarify > > > the usage of the makefile C variable flag by coccicheck. > > > > How do you think about a wording variant like the following > > for the change description? > > > > Clarify the usage of the make variable ā€œCā€ for coccicheck. > > > > > > > +C flag is used. The C flag is a variable used by the makefile > > > > Can such a wording approach trigger understanding difficulties? > > [...] > > Markus, please don't harass our contributors. This patch is an > improvement and, unless Julia disagrees, I am happy to apply it. There will be a V3. Thanks. julia