On Mon, 17 Aug 2020, Markus Elfring wrote: > >> Can missing source code matches trigger the consequence that questionable > >> branches would be applied there? > > > > No. > > I imagine that corresponding views will need further clarifications. What clarifications? In the failing_andany example the problem is that less code is transformed than should be. So no "quationable branches" are applied. julia > > > > The problem causes transformations that should be applied not to be applied. > > I reported errors according to the software category “failing tests - TODO”. > Thus I am still looking for solutions in affected application areas. > > Regards, > Markus >