Jakob, Despite the bizarre way in which Markus asks the question, the ; at the end of the comment could be a serious problem. Could you repost your semantic patch and test code? thanks, julia On Sun, 21 Aug 2022, Markus Elfring wrote: > > I'm not sure what you mean "link for this evolving information source". There is no > > public information on this yet since it's an ongoing project. > > > Are you looking for contributions from related research groups? > > > > >> Are you looking for better source code formatting according to semicolons? > > I'm not exactly sure what you mean with that? > > > Do you care if a bit of code which is probably relevant for the programming > language syntax would be commented out as it was indicated by the diff fragment > “+    // test;”? > > > > I've only used adding the comment to see if the matching works correctly, > > > Would other code variants (than C++-style comments) be more helpful for > the demonstration of desirable transformation effects? > > > > I'm not intending to do anything with comments in the final version. > > > My software application expectations evolved into additional directions > according to mentioned change specifications (in SmPL code). > > Regards, > Markus > >