connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Andrei Datcu <datcuandrei@gmail.com>
To: connman@lists.linux.dev
Subject: Clearing service error from invalid-key will not invoke the agent anymore
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:10:05 +0300	[thread overview]

Using version 1.40, I'm trying to connect to a basic psk wifi hotspot.
If I input a wrong key to the agent request, the service will
correctly get Error == "invalid-key" (and State == "idle"). Invoking
Service::ClearProperty("Error") will put the service in a weird state:
every subsequent Service::Connect() call will fail without ever
requesting any agent input. To leave this state, one has to call
`Service::Remove()`.
Is this expected or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Andrei