connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Clearing service error from invalid-key will not invoke the agent anymore
@ 2021-06-22 18:10 Andrei Datcu
From: Andrei Datcu @ 2021-06-22 18:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: connman

Using version 1.40, I'm trying to connect to a basic psk wifi hotspot.
If I input a wrong key to the agent request, the service will
correctly get Error == "invalid-key" (and State == "idle"). Invoking
Service::ClearProperty("Error") will put the service in a weird state:
every subsequent Service::Connect() call will fail without ever
requesting any agent input. To leave this state, one has to call
`Service::Remove()`.
Is this expected or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Andrei