connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Andrei Datcu <datcuandrei@gmail.com>
To: John Keeping <john@metanate.com>
Cc: connman@lists.linux.dev
Subject: Re: Clearing service error from invalid-key will not invoke the agent anymore
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:39:03 +0300	[thread overview]

Hello John,

Even though they share a great deal, these are not similar, because
a) I'm calling Service::ClearProperty("Error"); // there's no way to
do this from connman afaik
b) I'm getting operation aborted as an error

If I skip a) then I get subsequent agent calls. Also I'm able to
reproduce the issue on 1.36.