connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* origin of the settings file
@ 2021-10-13 22:33 Thomas Green
From: Thomas Green @ 2021-10-13 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: connman

I'm looking at the file ${LIBDIR}/connman/settings, and trying to figure out where it is coming from.  I look in the recipe and don't see it, and in the install portion of the .bb file, and don't see it.  Where does it come from, when is it created, and how do I make it default to Enable=true?

Thanks
Tom