connman.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
* Removing old service directories
@ 2021-10-04 19:50 Thomas Green
From: Thomas Green @ 2021-10-04 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: connman

In connman I would like to be able to get a list of all wireless services that have been previously connected, whether or not they are currently in range, and be able to optionally remove or 'forget' that service.  I've tried to manually remove the the directory /var/lib/connman/wifi_xxxxxxxx but when I shutdown and restart my system, that service and related information has been restored.  How, at this point can I do this?

Tom