dash.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re;香港一般贸易进口到大陸,1噸貨以上二天可到大陸。
@ 2016-10-30 14:07 Paul Tsang
From: Paul Tsang @ 2016-10-30 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dash

Dear Sir/Miss
This is the e-mail from Paul of HAOCHING INT'L LOGISTICS LTD in China. Our company is a well-staffed freight forwarding and logistics service company located in Shenzhen/Dongguan/Guangzhou/HuiZhou/Zhongshan GuangDong Province china,and provide safety, convenient and speedy logistic service. As a young and vibrant company ,we are all full of enthusiasm and power.Surely,it is guaranteed we will provide the best service for import and export both of ocean and air freight .To mention with ,We've got not only a great advantage in the special container transportation in all lines over the world,but we also have quite a few shipping lines   including:ZIM,CSCL,EMC,WHL,OOCL,KMTC,YML,ANL,HMM and so on .
Specifications
1.Import and export service
2.Warehousing and logistics
3.Over 10 years of experience
4.the strongest ability of Customs Clearance
5.Door to Door delivery (from hongkong to chinamainland)/(from chinamainland to hongkong )
6. professional import logistics
7. Collecting-paying service;
We offer:
1.Customs clearance
2.Commodity consolidation
3.Domestic transportation
4.Conceal identity of true shipper or real consignee
5.Export Licence
6.Freight collect
If you have any requirement we can do for you, please sent e-mail ( HAOCHENGHK@YAHOO.COM.HK) as soon as possible. Hoping we can establish the win―win cooperation later for a long time. Thank for reading my e-mail.

本公司經營大陸和香港之間散雜貨往返物流服務.香港上貨大陸以快件或一般貿易報關方式到貨大陸各省市,為沒合同手冊報關的客戶提供便利、順暢、安全的一站式服務.本公司香港收貨地址如下:
1. 香港新界葵涌葵喜街1-11号达利国际中心
2.香港九龍灣宏開道15號九龍灣工業中心9樓
3. 香港九龙湾启兴道2号太平洋贸易中心1516室
4. 葵涌大连排道144-150号金丰工业大厦一期地下
5. 九龙湾临兴街美罗中心32号一期地下
6. 葵涌货柜码头路51-63号葵顺工业中心11楼
7. 香港葵涌华星街8-10号华达中心B座801-802室
8. 新界葵湧國瑞路88號新豐工業中心A座3樓305室
9.葵湧打磚坪街70號麗晶中心B座

本公司常見大批量進出口產品有纱线、布料、服装、牛皮紙、拉鏈、紙質彩盒、木製包裝盒、說明書、A4紙、人造革、减速器、加速器、齿轮,阀门、气缸及气动配件、塑胶粒、橡胶原材料、硅胶原材料、化工原料、玻璃胶、密封胶、热熔胶、粘合剂、进口润滑油、润滑脂、电子胶纸、烫金纸、沙线、铝箔、壁纸、水钻、不干胶纸、碳带、色带、胶膜、菲林、碳粉、偏光片、油漆、涂料等

时效方面:今日在香港提货,第二日貨清關到東莞,價格低至RMB10/KG

BEST REGARDS
曾生
HAOCHING INT'L LOGISTICS LTD
(M.P)86-13430873117
(TEL)852-31763891
(微信)13430873117
(QQ)2926442692
(SKYPE)HAOCHENGHK1987
(E-MAIL)HAOCHENGHK1987@163.COM

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-10-30 14:08 UTC | newest]