dash.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: "Seydou Thieba" <seydouthieba@tiscali.co.uk>
To: Recipients <seydouthieba@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject: Investment Interest & Offer
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 00:01:51 +0100	[thread overview]

We are a Fund management company located in the United Kingdom, we specialize in searching for potential investments opportunities for our high net-worth clients globally. Should this be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to email me for  further information.

Thanks
Seydou Thieba

---
http://www.avg.com