dash.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Harald van Dijk <harald@gigawatt.nl>
To: Luigi Tarenga <luigi.tarenga@gmail.com>, dash <dash@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: possible bug in job control
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:17:58 +0200	[thread overview]

On 30/07/13 14:26, Luigi Tarenga wrote:
> hi Harald,
> I quickly tested you patch.
> It fix my script. I hope this will be committed on git.
> Should I wrote some feedback on the ML?

Hi Luigi,

Standard practise on this list seems to be to send all replies both to
the people involved and to the list. I'm sure that confirmation that a
patch works will be appreciated. :)

It may take some time for a bugfix to be committed: the last commit in
git is from over a year ago, and since then, there have been some other
bug reports with patches sent to this list that have not yet been
applied, reviewed, or had any other feedback. But the past suggests that
that is just the way it works for dash, the mails do get read
eventually, they do not simply get discarded.

> thank you very much for your support :)

You're quite welcome!

Cheers,
Harald