Aleksey Cheusov writes: > Hi. The following patch fixes dash build failure on Solaris > where /usr/bin/nl (which is in default PATH) is not POSIX compatible. > POSIX-ly correct version is in /usr/xpg4/bin but I think it's easier > to fix use of nl(1). Hi. I'd like to submit this slightly different patch that uses awk instead of nl. This is useful for example on OpenBSD, which doesn't have nl in the base system. Regards, -- Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas GPG Fingerprint: 61DB D9A0 00A4 67CF 2A90 8961 6191 8FBF 06A1 1494