dash.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* RE:QUEST FOR INVESTMENT/PARTNERSHIP
@ 2016-05-03  9:56 Mike Hillary
From: Mike Hillary @ 2016-05-03  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

                      RE:QUEST FOR INVESTMENT/PARTNERSHIP
Dear Friend,

I am Mike Hilary, the former Assistant Director of Project,  Niger Delta
Development Commission, (NDDC.) Nigeria

I am interested in investing in your country but i am faced with the problem of finding a trustworthy partner who will advice me on the viable areas to invest in and at the same time, act as my representative. It is on this reason that i am contacting you.

Please, indicate your interest by contacting me  for more details.
Email,mike.hilary3@gmail.com

Yours Sincerely,
Mike Hillary

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-05-03 10:41 UTC | newest]