On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 07:06:25 +0000 Dan Čermák wrote: > Guillem Jover writes: > > > Hi! > > > > I just noticed this new distributions coordination list: > > > > https://subspace.kernel.org/lists.linux.dev.html > > > > Which seems to have already close to 80 participants. Although there > > was already a list that seems had the exact same purpose at: > > > > https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/distributions > > > > With around 280 participants. I think it would be nice to avoid > > fragmentation for this kind of coordination efforts? > > My guess is that most people forgot about it, as the list on > freedesktop.org had not much activity in nearly a decade... > [sorry for the late response, I've been dealing with a minor medical issue.] Yep. When asking around about this before taking the plunge with the new ML, nobody raised this old one, and indeed, in another discussion, someone raised another third ML hosted by a 3rd-party but it had even less activity & no information publicly listed on if it's supposed to be used or what (hosted by a company). best, sam