Hey, in Debian we package more and more QML applications and face the problem, that we don't have tooling to easily get a list of QML dependencies out of the qml files. I normally end up doing a grep in the qml files and than I need to translate these dependencies to the corresponding Debian packages. What is quite error prune. Does anyone have already a working solution to detect the QML dependencies - maybe there is alaready a qmllinter/qmlchecker tool that returns the needed QML dependencies and create package dependencies? That is currently my way: grep -r --include="*qml" '^import ' | sed 's/^.*\.qml:import \([^ ]*.*\)/\1/g' | sort | uniq Regards, hefee