dm-crypt.saout.de archive mirror
* [dm-crypt] Full Disk Encryption Systemd
@ 2020-08-26 16:15 Nodøn
From: Nodøn @ 2020-08-26 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

Hello

In the past I did some derived key setup, but it is some years ago. I do
have a new computer, which I would like to setup. I would like to have
LVM in Luks. I would like to install an Ubuntu 20.04 based distribution
called KDE Neon. Is it still possible to do such setups with a script
instead of a password? I did read some things about some things changed
with systemd, but can't exactly remember.

My Idea:
disk1: 1) efi 2) luks(physical volume for LVM)
disk2: 1) luks(physical volume for LVM)
LVM: 1) / 2) /home 3) ...

Is that possible or should I better not try?

Salutations
Nodøn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-08-26 16:24 UTC | newest]