dm-crypt.saout.de archive mirror
From: Christopher de Vidal <cbdevidal.jk1@gmail.com>
To: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@telefonica.net>
Cc: dm-crypt mail list <dm-crypt@saout.de>
Subject: [dm-crypt] Re: Is crypttab secure to automount a partition?
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 12:06:01 -0400	[thread overview]

That's very cool. But I get the impression from your response that there is
no way to automount securely? E.g. at least one password entry is always
required.

Christopher de Vidal

Would you consider yourself a good person? Have you ever taken the 'Good
Person' test? It's a fascinating five minute quiz. Google it.