On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 06:33:15PM +0200, Arnd Bergmann wrote: > There are three families of IOP machines we support in Linux: iop32x > (which includes EP80219), iop33x and iop13xx (aka IOP34x aka WP8134x). > > All products we support in the kernel are based on the first of these, > iop32x, the other families only ever supported the Intel reference > boards but no actual machine anyone could ever buy. > > While one could clearly make them all three work in a single kernel > with some work, this takes the easy way out, removing the later two > platforms entirely, under the assumption that there are no remaining > users. > > Earlier versions of OpenWRT and Debian both had support for iop32x > but not the others, and they both dropped iop32x as well in their 2015 > releases. > > Signed-off-by: Arnd Bergmann Acked-by: Wolfram Sang # for I2C parts