DPDK-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [dpdk-dev] i219 reset hang
@ 2019-06-18 12:08 Anand H. Krishnan
From: Anand H. Krishnan @ 2019-06-18 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,

Can somebody please provide an equivalent patch for DPDK.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/479888/

We are most likely hitting this issue in our setup, when we restart
our DPDK application multiple times on the i219LM NIC. If someone can
provide a patch, we can test it and see whether we hit this problem or
not.

Also, it looks like some of the patches that made to Linux for i219
didn’t make it to the DPDK driver.

Cheers,
Anand

* [dpdk-dev] i219 reset hang