DPDK-dev Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [dpdk-dev] DPDK ARP issue on UBUNTU
@ 2019-07-20  0:54 Hari Narayan S
From: Hari Narayan S @ 2019-07-20  0:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hello,

I am using DPDK drivers for my ubuntu machine, connected to a cisco switch.

Once the DPDK is installed, and start my application to pump some UDP/TCP
traffic, the DPDK hasnot resolved the ARP of its peer interface, which is a
CISCO switch.

Any pointers to resolve the issue?

Kindly throw some light to resolve this issue.
Rgds,
Hari

only message in thread, back to index