Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the drm-intel tree got a conflict in drivers/gpu/drm/i915/intel_pm.c between commit be3d26b0588c ("drm/i915: get a PC8 reference when enabling the power well") from the drm-intel-fixes tree and commit c1ca727f8945 ("drm/i915: support for multiple power wells") from the drm-intel tree. I fixed it up (the drm-intel-fixes tree patch also appears in the drm-intel so I just use the drm-intel tree version of this file) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au