Hi all, Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in several amdgpu files because there are a set of (mostly identical) patches that appear Linus' tree and the drm tree. In each case I just used the version fo the file from the drm tree. You should do a test merge between your tree and Linus' tree and see what you want to do about the resolution (either do the back merge (I think with v4.16-rc6), or provide Linus with branch that has the merge done). Its a bit of a mess :-( -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell