Hi all, On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 17:37:22 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got conflicts in several amdgpu > files because there are a set of (mostly identical) patches that appear > Linus' tree and the drm tree. In each case I just used the version fo > the file from the drm tree. > > You should do a test merge between your tree and Linus' tree and see what > you want to do about the resolution (either do the back merge (I think > with v4.16-rc6), or provide Linus with branch that has the merge done). > Its a bit of a mess :-( I got a few more of these today. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell