Hi, On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 10:54:26AM -0700, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote: > On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:42 AM Maxime Ripard wrote: > > > > Hi Vasily, > > > > On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 07:58:38PM -0700, Vasily Khoruzhick wrote: > > > Add support for gamma corretion to sun4i TCON driver. Its LUT has 256 > > > entries and can be updated only when gamma correction is disabled. > > > > > > Signed-off-by: Vasily Khoruzhick > > > > It's not really clear to me what you expect a comment on? > > I'm not sure that I put gamma correction into right place - gamma lut > seems to be a property of CRTC, but registers are in TCON module. The TCON loosely maps to the CRTC, so that's ok. > Also I'm not sure if gamma correction is supported across all > Allwinner SoCs - if it doesn't, how do we handle this? I don't really know if that's supported on all of them, but the way to handle this would be to associate it with the compatible and add a quirk if that's relevant. Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com