Hi Nicolas, On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 03:55:19PM -0400, Nicolas Dufresne wrote: > Le mardi 19 mars 2019 à 22:57 +0100, Maxime Ripard a écrit : > > V4L2 uses different fourcc's than DRM, and has a different set of formats. > > For now, let's add the v4l2 fourcc's for the already existing formats. > > Hopefully I get the fixup right this time, see inline. Thanks a lot for that extensive review. About the single vs multi-planar issue, I'd be inclined with just supporting single-planar formats for now, and extend it later to deal with multiplanar formats. Would that work for everyone? Maxime -- Maxime Ripard, Bootlin Embedded Linux and Kernel engineering https://bootlin.com