[ Please keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed to this mailing list ] [ I'm advised by Andrzej Hajda to repost this bug report to this mailing list ] Hello, This is one of first bug report to linux kernel, so sorry if I do something wrong or inappropriate. And I'm self taught in English so sorry if do not write or express correctly. I'm running linux 5.6.0-rc3 without any patches on Samsung chromebook one plus, Arm64 rockchip rk3399 based model name: Machine model: Google Kevin I build kernels from upstream git.kernel.org for this machine for some time (iirc, from 5.4.1 and up) but I'm getting error messages in kernel about 'psr' related to analogix driver, which I see with `dmesg`. This bug appears in `dmesg` output few times on a days but randomly and I can't find any correlation of the work with machine and appearance of this bug. I have no experience with with video drivers so don't know how to debug this problem more deeply. I'm attaching kernel .config (file config-5.6.0-rc3-1-gru.conf) which I use to build kernel, output of the `awk -f scripts/ver_linux` as file ver_linux.txt and output of dmesg as file dmesg-br3.txt (from which I deleted only wifi association log). Sorry again if I did something bad or wrong with this bug report. I'm ready to send you more data, and investigate this more, apply patches and rebuild kernel or whatever you ask me (of course if my understanding and knowledge is enough for this job). Thank in advance