On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 07:30:04PM +0800, Shengjiu Wang wrote: > On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM Mark Brown wrote: > > Other drivers having problems means those drivers should be fixed, not > > that we should copy the problems. In the case of the PXA driver that's > > very old code which predates deferred probe by I'd guess a decade. > Thanks. > For the FE-BE case, do you have any suggestion for how fix it? > With DMA1->ASRC->DMA2->ESAI case, the DMA1->ASRC->DMA2 > is in FE, ESAI is in BE. When ESAI drvier probe, DMA3 channel is > created with ESAI's "dma:tx" (DMA3 channel > is not used in this FE-BE case). When FE-BE startup, DMA2 > channel is created, it needs the ESAI's "dma:tx", so the warning > comes out. Not really TBH, this seems like another one of those csaes where DPCM is creaking at the seams :/