On Mon, Aug 03, 2020 at 09:21:25AM +0200, Marek Vasut wrote: > On 8/1/20 3:16 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > > I see, so this is the remaining bits. Perhaps the binding might help me > > see how things fit together - I don't know anything about the system > > really. It's not doing anything that looks like it should cause the > > framework too many problems so I'm not overly worried from that point of > > view but equally well it's obviously not ideal. > See below: OK, basically I've got no real objection from a regulator point of view - it's not ideal but not the end of the world.