Hi all, On Wed, 26 Aug 2020 10:01:13 +1000 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Hi all, > > Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got conflicts in: > > drivers/video/fbdev/arcfb.c > drivers/video/fbdev/atmel_lcdfb.c > drivers/video/fbdev/savage/savagefb_driver.c > > between commit: > > df561f6688fe ("treewide: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword") > > from Linus' tree and commit: > > ad04fae0de07 ("fbdev: Use fallthrough pseudo-keyword") > > from the drm-misc tree. > > I fixed it up (they are much the same, I just used the version from Linus' > tree) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as > linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned > to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging. > You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the > conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts. These conflicts now appear in the merge between the drm tree and Linus' tree. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell