Hi Hoegeun, On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 09:25:05PM +0900, Hoegeun Kwon wrote: > Hi Maxime, > > On 10/8/20 8:25 PM, Maxime Ripard wrote: > > The code that assigns HVS channels during atomic_check is starting to grow > > a bit big, let's move it into a separate function. > > > > Signed-off-by: Maxime Ripard > > Thanks for this patch set, I checked all patches well works. > > All patches: > > Reviewed-by: Hoegeun Kwon > Tested-by: Hoegeun Kwon Following some discussion with Daniel last week, this is going to be significantly reworked for the next iteration, so I won't take your tags (but will Cc you for the next version). Maxime