Hi all, On Fri, 18 Mar 2022 11:55:44 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/Kconfig > > between commit: > > 3c3384050d68 ("drm: Don't make DRM_PANEL_BRIDGE dependent on DRM_KMS_HELPERS") > > from the drm-misc-fixes tree and commit: > > 803abfd8dda5 ("drm: bridge: fix unmet dependency on DRM_KMS_HELPER for DRM_PANEL_BRIDGE") > > from the drm tree. > > I fixed it up (I just used the latter) and can carry the fix as But that failed during configuration, so I went back and used the former change. > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell