Hi all, On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 11:59:56 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > Today's linux-next merge of the drm-misc tree got a conflict in: > > drivers/gpu/drm/bridge/samsung-dsim.c > > between commit: > > ff3d5d04db07 ("drm: bridge: samsung-dsim: Don't use FORCE_STOP_STATE") > > from Linus' tree and commit: > > b2fe2292624a ("drm: bridge: samsung-dsim: enter display mode in the enable() callback") > > from the drm-misc tree. > > I fixed it up (see below, please check) and can carry the fix as > necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any > non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer > when your tree is submitted for merging. You may also want to consider > cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any > particularly complex conflicts. I changed my mind and just used the latter version of this file. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell