On 3/17/20 5:59 AM, Christoph Hellwig wrote: > On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 09:47:55AM -0300, Jason Gunthorpe wrote: >> I've been using v7 of Ralph's tester and it is working well - it has >> DEVICE_PRIVATE support so I think it can test this flow too. Ralph are >> you able? >> >> This hunk seems trivial enough to me, can we include it now? > > I can send a separate patch for it once the tester covers it. I don't > want to add it to the original patch as it is a significant behavior > change compared to the existing code. > Attached is an updated version of my HMM tests based on linux-5.6.0-rc6. I ran this OK with Jason's 8+1 HMM patches, Christoph's 1-5 misc HMM clean ups, and Christoph's 1-4 device private page changes applied. I'm working on getting my nouveau tests running again on a different test machine and will report on that when ready.