Hi, I'm just letting you know that drm-misc-next-fixes is now open for bug fixes. -rc6 will presumably be tagged this weekend, which means that drm-next is in feature freeze until the next -rc1 comes out. The transition from/to drm-misc-fixes-next often results in patches that are applied to the wrong tree and get stuck there for a long time. Some rules of thumb: * if your patch fixes a bug in drm-next, please put it into drm-misc-next-fixes, * if your patch fixes a bug in upstream, please put it into drm-misc-fixes, * anything else should go into drm-misc-next. The flow chart is at [1]. Best regards Thomas [1] https://drm.pages.freedesktop.org/maintainer-tools/committer-drm-misc.html#where-do-i-apply-my-patch -- Thomas Zimmermann Graphics Driver Developer SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany (HRB 36809, AG Nürnberg) Geschäftsführer: Ivo Totev