On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 21:20, Bertrand Dekoninck wrote: > > Mine is not so old : debian jessie, with kms and agp mode enabled. 3D works reliably and is very stable on this powerbook G4 1,67 and radeon 9700. It's not bug free, mostly endianess problems with colors. Not all programm using 3D work, but kodi does very well. Linux 3.16 is still painfully old, I'm sorry to say. Below is a screenshot of my system. > I didn't install latest unstable yet because this system is very stable and enjoyable. I did it on a powermac G5 and could'nt enable agp mode because of a bug in the driver (already reported here). Without AGP mode, mate is painfully slow. Debian Sid is very stable, in my experience, as long as you know what you're doing.