On Thu, 17 Sep 2020, Thomas Zimmermann wrote: > Hi > > Am 17.09.20 um 13:17 schrieb Ilpo Järvinen: > > Hi, > > > > Yes, I can build custom kernels and test but I won't have time for that > > before the end of September so I'll do it only then. > > No problem, that's still fine. > > Best regards > Thomas > > > > > And thanks a lot :-). > > The high-res mode works, however, I wasn't expecting it to be this slow though as I can see the slowish sweeps to redraw the screen or large parts of it. Maybe you meant all along this slow (I was expecting something like memcpy slow and this looks definitely much slower)? While a large redrawing operation is going on, mouse cursor stops moving normally until it is over and it then jumps to catch up. When the mouse is over something that doesn't require large redraw, it seems to work quite normally. -- i.