On Wednesday 16 October 2019 10:31:13 Sasha Levin wrote: > On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 04:03:53PM +0200, Pali Rohár wrote: > > On Friday 30 August 2019 09:56:47 Pali Rohár wrote: > > > On Thursday 29 August 2019 19:35:06 Sasha Levin wrote: > > > > With regards to missing specs/docs/whatever - our main concern with this > > > > release was that we want full interoperability, which is why the spec > > > > was made public as-is without modifications from what was used > > > > internally. There's no "secret sauce" that Microsoft is hiding here. > > > > > > Ok, if it was just drop of "current version" of documentation then it > > > makes sense. > > > > > > > How about we give this spec/code time to get soaked and reviewed for a > > > > bit, and if folks still feel (in a month or so?) that there are missing > > > > bits of information related to exfat, I'll be happy to go back and try > > > > to get them out as well. > > > > Hello Sasha! > > > > Now one month passed, so do you have some information when missing parts > > of documentation like TexFAT would be released to public? > > Sure, I'll see if I can get an approval to open it up. Ok! > Can I assume you will be implementing TexFAT support once the spec is > available? I cannot promise that I would implement something which I do not know how is working... It depends on how complicated TexFAT is and also how future exfat support in kernel would look like. But I'm interesting in implementing it. -- Pali Rohár pali.rohar@gmail.com